11th July 2019
SSCL has been shortlisted in this year’s UK Digital Experience Awards
SSCL has been shortlisted in multiple categories in this year’s UK Digital Experience Awards!
The awards, which are in their fifth year, celebrate the ways digital technology is used to enhance customer experience. In addition, the awards provide a platform for organisations and individuals to celebrate the partnerships they have formed and be rewarded for their digital innovation and customer-centric culture.
SSCL has been recognised for its myHub service in three categories:
- Best Digital Team – Customer Approach
- Best Online User Experience (B2B/B2C)
- Best Use of Emerging Technology
myHub is an intuitive and easy to use platform for SSCL’s Central Government clients. It enhances the end-user experience whilst diversifying contact channels and introducing digital interaction capability.
It’s resulted in a robust self-service platform creating an innovative and easy to use hub supporting the Government’s Digital Services strategy and SSCL’s Innovation Strategy.
Since its launch, myHub has seen a number of customer experience benefits, including:
- 12% improvement in overall customer experience
- 80% overall satisfaction
- 17% improvement in ease of use scores across the services that we provide
- 40% reduction in detraction driven from a customer perception of inconsistent advice.
The UK Digital Experience Awards take place on 12 July.